Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ted Nugent, social conservative

Obsidian Wings: Just Wondering ...: "For some unfathomable reason, the Wall Street Journal has run columns by Ted Nugent on several occasions. Why they would want to give the author of songs like 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang*' a platform to complain about hippies and their 'cowardly, irresponsible lifestyle of random sex' is a mystery. But then, there's a lot about the Journal's opinion page that I don't quite understand. I'll be interested to see whether they continue to publish him after his rant at a concert a few days ago. He was walking up and down the stage holding two machine guns, and he said:
'I was in Chicago last week, I said, 'Hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk!' Obama, he’s a piece of sh*t and I told him to suck on my machine gun! Let’s hear it for them. I was in New York and I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch. And since I'm in California, how about Barbara Boxer? She might want to suck on my machine gun! Hey, Dianne Feinstein, ride one of these, you worthless whore!''"